Problem with Scoreboard on demos

Status
Not open for further replies.

1grims

Hi, so I've been trying to record a demo/doing a fragmovie and noticed that unlike the CS:S v34 (No-Steam, non Clientmod version) where the scoreboard never shows in demos, in Clientmod (I'm using Clientmod 3 Beta) it shows whenever the player who recorded the demo pressed the button for showing scoreboard. Obviously I don't want the scoreboard to be shown when I record the frags. Any way to don't show the scoreboard while viewing demos? Thanks. Show show show show show show

Last edited:
Also here's my dxdiag.txt but I think that maybe it's not necessary since it's probably a missing command in the game.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    134.8 KB · Views: 497
This is expected in PoV demos, even with old v34 clients. With a proper movie config you can hide the scoreboard

This is expected in PoV demos, even with old v34 clients. With a proper movie config you can hide the scoreboard
I actually can't, tried with moviemaking cfg's that even include resource, scripts and sound changes and scoreboard still appearing :/

Nevermind I fixed it, just changed the scoreboard from "ClientMod" to "Classic" in the client options and stopped appearing, I actually tried that a lot of times before I made this post lol, don't know why now "works". Anyway thanks for your help :)

now in pov demos the recorded +showscores is no longer called during playback. only cm3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back