Clientmod 3 Crash Error Low physical memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

my cm 3 crash its give error low physical memory but my pc ram is 4 gb and hard drive is also have free space of 100 gb and i run game after closing all programs from task manager when i run game its give 100 or 120 fps which is better but after 4 or 6 mins its give error on up right corner " Warning: low physical memory" and its crash after 15 sec . please help me
These are dump file which create after crash.

When I tested the beta of client 3, the same thing happened to me that I did not give much importance to but now that I have to use client 3 I cannot for the same reason warning: low physical memory then it crashes

When I tested the beta of client 3, the same thing happened to me that I did not give much importance to but now that I have to use client 3 I cannot for the same reason warning: low physical memory then it crashes
Delete cstrike_custom and cstrike_downloads folder. It should work. However, this is caused by some bad sound files. Devs are looking into it.

the problem can be caused by other downloaded files and 2GB RAM limited for 32-bit Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back